Monday, November 10, 2008

Plans for Mommy

Thought I'd share with you all what I'm doing tomorrow b/c I'm excited. Three of my friends and I are driving to Indy to watch the Olympic gymnastic team perform. I went back when I was probably 12 and watched the team perform and it really is something to see. They do their routines from the Olympics, and both the men and women are there. Sometimes they've had past Olympic team members there too. Last time I went Nadia Cominch (sp) was there too!! Anyways, I'm excited to get out for my last "hooray" before the baby. We plan on doing a little shopping at Circle Centre and going to Bucca de Beppo's for dinner. Should be a pretty late night but it'll be worth it!!
We got the crib up this week and I've been busy cleaning like a mad woman!! I always get this way and I really should be resting but I just can't sit still for long. Good thing I've never been on bed rest, I'm not sure I could do it!! 4 weeks from today baby Camryn will be here. Hard to believe, but this pregnancy has just flown by! Guess b/c I have two kids that keep my thoughts on other things besides just being pregnant!!
Well gotta go and watch Tinkerbell (Lexy's favorite movie right now). We are all suffering from colds, so we took our night time meds and now I think we are all ready to chill out!!! Take care, Liz

No comments: