Thursday, December 4, 2008

Easy week

This week my goal is to take it easy. Now having two kids at home all day is a job, but I'm talking about the other things that I have been doing around the house. It has been nice, and I'm looking forward to a couple more before the baby comes. I'm scheduled for a 7 am c-section on Monday. I have to be there a 5 ~ YIKES!! O'well, I won't sleep all night anyway, so I guess it is best to be there bright and early. When I had Nathan I had to be there at these same times, and he was born at 7:30. So all in all about 2 1/2 hours and she'll be born. I have never had many complaints about having a c-section, I always do pretty good with recovery. I plan on staying until Thursday, so that I'll be more ready to greet and take care of my other kiddos. Jason will be home all week and our families will be helping with the kids for the week. I still can't believe the day is almost here, but I'm ready to have her here!! Please keep us in your prayers for a smooth delivery and healthy baby girl.
Can't resist the pictures---here's some to share with you that I took yesterday!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! I can't believe it's almost baby day! Best wishes to you!!!
Love the new pictures. What silly faces!