Friday, December 19, 2008




Everyone at the Fields' house has a cold except me. I don't know how I possibly have avoided it, but I have. Even little Camryn has the sniffles, and I'm trying not to panic about that one. She has her first dr visit on Monday, so I'll be sure and have them check her out really good. I just held her all night last night, so that she would be upright and breath a little better.
Other than colds, we are all adjusting well to having a new member of the family. The kids are still pretty excited about her, and ask to hold her constantly. Kisses and hugs are endless from both of them (hence the cold). Daddy went back to work this work and I'm sure is looking forward to the weekend. I'm doing fine, I have always recovered pretty quickly after my c-sections. Other than lack of sleep, I can't complain.
Well Camryn just woke up, gotta go!! Liz

1 comment:

rickismom said...

well at LEAST you didn't get the cold. Moms aren't "allowed" to get sick, you know...