Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not much going on around here lately. We had a family wii tournament on Friday night. The kids had a blast and so did the adults!! Nathan can't get the bowling down on the wii yet, and it is driving him crazy (and us too). So, today I went a bought him a plastic bowling set at Toys R Us. He is in love!! I'm not kidding when I say that he has literally been playing with it for 3 hours. We got our moneys worth out of this toy plus some!! He's trying to set the bowling pins up right now as we speak. Lexy is watching Tom and Jerry, one of her favorites. She bowled a couple times but got bored pretty quickly.
We should have an easy week, maybe set up some playdates if the weather doesn't get too bad. It is snowing today, and it looks really pretty (pretty b/c I'm not out in it)! Gotta go, just wanted to check in and I'll try to post some new pictures in the next couple days.

No comments: