Friday, March 20, 2009

Potty Training

One week down of potty training and Nathan is trained. He was a piece of cake to train, and atleast I know I can do it now!! I'm still working with Lexy. She is doing really good, but the break in the day when she goes to school is really hurting us. I have to put her in a pull up for the bus and for school, so I think maybe spring break we will finish the job on her. She hasn't had any accidents at home, but I'm not sure how well she'd do without the constant reminders. Like I said though, I'm proud of her, and I think she is well on her way.
Gotta go, time for bed around here!!! Liz

1 comment:

The Nicol Family said...

Will the school not help with her potty training? You would think they would help during the day and you would just need a pull-up for the bus ride there. I would ask about this is you are comfortable with it for her IEP. It was a private school for kids with autism that I worked at but we most definitely potty trained if the parents wanted it. And they all did ;) I'm glad to hear she's doing well with it though and that Nathan is trained :) Sounds like you did a great job!