Friday, October 17, 2008




Hello! Everyone is doing great around here. LExy just left for school, but not before she polished off a small fry from McD's. Her favorite!! She was eating them up to the point of the bus pulling up!!! Her physical therapist told me she kept showing her belly to her this morning and saying she was hungry. Imagine that, Lexy hungry!!
Nathan is staying at Mi Mi's house tonight, so I'm so looking forward to a good night off sleep. I guess he's preparing me for the baby, b/c the child just isn't a very good sleeper!! He'll be excited to go to Mi Mi's, because it's usually his sis that goes.
Well better go and get some laundry done. I have a 4D sonogram today, so maybe I'll get to share some cool pictures with you soon!! Let's hope she's still a girl!!

No comments: