Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colds!!




Everyone (except me) has had a horrible cold the past couple weeks. I ended up taking Lexy to the DR, and she had a double ear infection. YIKES!! She actually is on the mend, but Nathan seems to have gotten worse!! If he isn't better by Friday, I'll take him to the DR too. Camryn is holding her own, she has a few sniffles but nothing she can't handle :-)!!!
Lexy had a good day at school today. A dentist must have came, b/c she had a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss in her backpack (seriously now, dental floss?!). I put her hair in piggy tails, and she hated every minute of it, but she looked too darn cute!! We are currently getting ready for her IEP for Kindergarten next year. I have a lot of issues to discuss, mainly on safety and classroom size.
Nathan is doing good too. He loves the Wii and I really have to keep an eye on how much time he plays. It doesn't take him long to figure out a game, it is amazing! He can teach me a few things too! He hasn't quite mastered bowling, but I'm sure he will soon.
Camryn is cute as ever. Last night she slept for 8 hours, so she is definitely on the right path!!!!Lexy and Nathan still don't sleep 8 hours!!!!!!!
Well, I'm off to clean up pizza. C-ya

1 comment:

The Nicol Family said...

Will Lexy be in a regular classroom for kindergarten? How big of a classroom are you expecting? She seems so smart and does so well I'm sure mainstreaming will def. be an option in her future!
Oh yeah and I think Nathan looks just like you! :)