Sunday, February 22, 2009

Colds

As I mentioned last time, we are all fighting colds. And we still are. I took Camryn and Nathan to the DR on Wednesday. Nathan and a double ear infection (yikes) and Camryn has RSV and an ear infection. The put her in the hospital for 48 hours to keep an eye on her but she is doing better now (as in good enough to leave). I feel so sorry for her, b/c she is just miserable. Her nose is so full of snot and she can't breath very good because of this. I'm taking her tomorrow for a follow up visit, so please pray that she's on the mend. I'm going to have them check on LExy's ears too, just to make sure they are cleared up. Prayers are welcome for our family this week!!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Aww many prayers coming your way!

The Nicol Family said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! ;)