Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates, sometimes I just can't find the time in the day to sit down and type. I'm usually holding Camryn while I sit at the computer and it is especially hard to type doing that!!
Lets see....Nathan got a "big boy haircut" this week. He looks so darn cute and really a lot different. I decided it was getting too long and it was so darn staticy that it really did need to be cut. He likes it a lot, and now we can put gel in it and he really likes doing that :-)!! He is defiantly lovin the WII and I really have to regulate how much time he spends on it. I never thought a 2 year old could do it as well as he does, but he's proved me wrong. He's favorite game is fishing but he can play about all of them (he tries a least). I'm ready for spring b/c he needs to run off some of his energy outside!!
Lexy is doing great. Everybody has a cold (except me), and poor Lexy has it the worse. Hopefully it'll get better soon and we can go back to sleeping at night!!! She still loves her Doritos and comes home everyday and has 2 plates. That is the first thing she says when she gets off the bus "dortios please mommy", no hi or how are you, just "doritos please". Gotta love her food choices!!
Camryn is growing up way to fast. She is smiling now, which is completely adorable. I have to take her for her first shots this week - boo!!!
We've decided to go to Gatlinburg this year on our family vacation. We rented a huge cabin up in the mountains right in front of a lake. If anybody has suggestions on things to do while we are there, I'm game!! Jason and I have been there 3 times but never with kids.
Well off to fix lunch.

No comments: